Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oma's Brag Book

I ordered a custom scrapbook from a friend to give to my Oma (Grandma) filled with pictures of my adorable baby boy :)  To see the pictures of the book before I added the photos visit my friend's blog here.
 I am sure Oma will be thrilled when when she opens her mailbox to find this little Christmas gift.
 I loved the denim page that is page two.  I sewed the pictures on each side of it :)
 The other side of the denim page.
 I love the clear overlay page!  So fun :)
 My little pumpkin.
And the back of the book with my friend Chrystie's signature and an old passport pic of my baby. 
I love this book.  It is so adorable and was so quick and easy to put together.  It is nice to have a quick project every once in a while :)

5 comments:

Chrystie said...

Very cute Sarah! I love how it looks finished! :) Sorry, it took me so long to come check it out! I've been crazy busy! I still have to go shopping tomorrow, then leave the next day to the parents houses!! Aaahhh! I'm SO not prepared this year!

Honey at 2805 said...

What a sweet book. Haappy New Year!

Chrystie said...

I'm missing your posts! :( Have you figured out what your going to do about your blog? I got scared about how much memory I have now & went in & deleted like 20 old posts that were mostly a series of posts for 1 posting before I knew how to do more then 1 pic in 1 post. I reposted 3 w/all pics in 1 post & deleted a bunch. I was sad to wipe the comments. I guess I could have tried to copy & paste them, but that would look silly posted by me, ha ha! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks Honey, the Chrystie who posted above you made it :)

Chrystie, I hate to do it, but I think I am going to have to abandon this blog. I just don't have any more room. I went back and deleted a bunch of stuff and I went from 100% of my memory being full, to 98% full, so it didn't buy me much room :( I am bummed to start all over though.

Chrystie said...

Sarah, what a bummer!! You have worked so hard on it! Let me know if you start up a new blog. Did you look into the one your friend posted to try on FB? I forget what it was.